Plain sticky notes
Words of the Week
Oct. 12-15 are, in, it, to, or Oct. 18-22 this, if, him, big, did Oct. 25-29 into, will, little, I'm, said November 1-5 Review of words so far...
Word Family Center
Lets Make Words! Add letters to the beginning of each word family ending to make new words! _at add c to make CAT _an add f to make FAN _in add p to make PIN _it add qu to make QUIT _ick add l to make LICK _op add m to make MOP Add some letters to make your own!
UNICEF Our school UNICEF Campaign begins on Oct. 13th. An orange permission slip will be sent home on the 13th and must be returned on the 15th. In the past, this campaign has raised about $700 per year for UNICEF's efforts to build and maintain schools for countries in need. Please support our students in their campaign to help those in need around the world! The UNICEF Campaign ends on Oct. 27.
- Mon October 15 - District 10 staff at SSHS
- Tue October 16 - No School
- Wed October 31 - Class Halloween Party! BOOO!
- Mon October 29 - All UNICEF envelopes need to be handed in.
- Mon November 19 - Report Cards!
- Thu November 22 - Parent Teacher Meetings
- Fri November 23 - Parent Teacher Meetings
- Fri November 9 - School Rememberence Day Service
- Fri December 21 - Happy Holidays!! Miss. Taylor's Birthday!
- Wed November 28 - Field Trip to Ross Memorial. We will be making Ginger Bread this afternoon and decorate them the following week!
- Fri December 14 - String Quartet
- Mon December 10 - PD Day No School for Students
- Mon December 17 - Concert Rehearsal
- Tue December 18 - Turkery Dinner (Sponsored by H & S)
- Mon December 3 - PSSC & H& S 6:00 P.M.
- Mon December 24 - Christmas Eve
- Tue December 25 - Merry HO HO HO HO HO!
- Wed December 19 - Craft Day 12:30 and Christmas concert 7:00 p.m.
- Thu December 20 - Snow Day for any Cancellations. Viewing the "Belliveau's" Display of Lights 12:30 p.m.
- Fri December 7 - Gingerbread decorating materials are due this day!
- Wed December 12 - We will be decorating the gingerbread houses today!
- Fri November 21 - No School
- Fri November 14 - Report Cards go home
- Thu November 20 - Parent Teacher (Day)
- Wed November 19 - Parent Teacher (Night)
- Mon November 10 - School Remembrance Day Service
- Tue November 11 - No School - Remembrance Day
- Wed December 17 - Christmas Concert
- Fri December 5 - Field Trip to Ross Memorial Museum
- Mon December 1 - Christmas around the World Week
- Mon December 8 - We will be making gingerbread houses
- Fri December 19 - Last Day of school before Christmas Holidays
- Mon December 15 - Turkey Dinner and Christmas Party (gift exchange).
- Mon January 26 - Chinese New Year
- Mon February 9 - Winter Carnival Week
- Mon March 2 - March Break
- Fri February 13 - Valentines Party
- Thu February 12 - Skating at the Blacks Harbour Arena
- Sat February 14 - Valentines Day
- Wed February 18 - DAY 100!!
- Fri March 20 - No school. Parent Teacher interviews.
- Thu March 19 - Skating. Parent Teacher Interviews at night.
- Sat March 21 - First day of Spring!
- Thu April 30 - No School - Subject Council
- Fri April 10 - No School - Good Friday
- Mon April 13 - No School - Easter Monday
- Mon April 20 - No School - Teacher Meetings
- Wed April 1 - April Fools
- Fri May 1 - No School - Teacher Meetings
- Wed April 22 - Happy Earth Day!
- Mon May 11 - No School - Teacher Meetings
- Mon May 18 - No School - Victoria Day
- Sun May 10 - Mother's Day
- Fri June 19 - Last Day of School for Kids
- Mon June 8 - Field Trip to the Zoo
- Mon October 12 - No School
- Tue October 13 - No School
- Fri October 30 - Halloween Costume Parade in the Afternoon
- Wed November 11 - No School: Remembrance Day
- Fri October 15 - Hot Lunch Pizza Orange permission slips due October book orders due Homework in!
- Wed October 13 - Orange permission forms for UNICEF go home.
- Fri October 22 - Hot Lunch Pizza
- Fri October 29 - Hot Lunch Pizza Halloween Celebrations
- Wed October 27 - UNICEF CAMPAIGN ENDS
This tab is shared
Plain sticky notes
Sharing your tabs
Once you have registered your Protopage, you will be able to share your tabs either publicly or with specific people. You can assign passwords so that only certain people can view or modify different parts of your Protopage.