- Sat April 26 - Lunchtime: Buy a new beanie hat
- Sun April 27 - 6pm: Go rollerblading
Golden Age Article
1. pulse-pounding time for desktop software
2. *the services live on the net *they are free
3. a task manager
4. they depend on the Net to function
1. $580 million
2. Barack Obama
3. what could happen versus what actually happens
4. 8 million
5. they have people looking for inappropriate things
6. to tell the main ideas surrounding myspace and promote useage.
1. friends, jobs, partners
2. they cant always be seen (hidden)
3. they help you see connections that are hidden in the real world
1. Tom Anderson is the cofounder of Myspace.
2. Tom may have lied about his age because he was much older than most teens would consider "cool". Teens would not like someone their parents age running a website they liked, and they probably wouldnt have added him as a friend if he had said his real age.
3. This is reflective of bigger issues. It just shows how easy it is for fake information to be put on Myspace, and then believed just as if it was the truth.