Earth and Beyond ->> SPACE Activities
1) Scavenger Hunt!! Research and persist to answer the questions on your handout.
2) Infrared Astronomy Timeline -
From the timeline information write in your Science book
3) Read What's In Space story and then answer the questions on your handout.
4) Play Load and Launch the Rocket to see the good and bad points of various items you can take aboard.
5) Games and more games - check them out!!
Sites suitable for research
1) Each planet has information at this site
2) Each planet has information at this site - you need to scroll throught the slideshow until you reach the planet you are researching.
Multiplication x x
Click here to try some multiplication tables.
Click here and test yourself on your 8 times tables.
Click here to test out your division knowledge. Start at Level 1.
1 - Click here to make as many words as you can using the Spelling Board
2 - Click here and choose the letters to write your weekly spelling. Do each word twice each.
Today please work through the various activities listed.
Click here to complete your Wacky Web Tale - A Discovery In The Park. Be sure to use the 'Parts of Speech Help' to assist with your writing task.
Click here to play SHOOT IT! You need to think hard and try to solve the word.
Click here to put the pictures in order and complete the written steps - How To Make A Cup Of Tea. It is fun and requires some thought.
Click here to read and learn the process involved when a book is made. To all of the future authors in 5C this is very relevant for you to see. I will be asking the class questions regarding the process tomorrow. The process is a form of a procedural text because it outlines the various steps.
I have tested all of the activities. From home they are all working well. If there are any problems at school loading any site please move onto the next one.