Office Administrator – Full Time – Term Time only plus 4 weeks
Salary: SCP9-SCP13 (£20,903 - £22,627) FTE
Hours of work: 08.15am - 04.00pm
Oasis Academy Media City UK is proud to be one of 52 Oasis academies nationally based on values of compassion and inclusion. We are members of a family of schools who believe that every child, their family and community should be at the heart of exceptional learning.
Our aim is to ensure that every student in our academy is valued, understood and supported to exceed expectations and become the very best they can be.
We are a rapidly improving academy, working alongside two outstanding National Teaching Schools to deliver our ambitious vision of providing excellent standards of teaching, learning achievement and pastoral care through focusing on our core values of respect, belief and inspiration.
Oasis Academy Media CityUK has wonderful students, talented teachers, superb facilities and a very bright future. We hope you will want to find out more and join us on our journey of transformation.
We are looking to employ an Administrator who will work as a key member of our business administration team to be responsible for
- General administrative duties
- Welcoming visitors to the academy
- Ensuring high quality internal and external communications
- To operate the academies telephone system – taking messages
- Overseeing hospitality arrangements
- Managing orders and supplies
- Record keeping
We are looking for an experienced and high quality administrator who
- Is an excellent team player
- Is an excellent communicator
- Can use initiative and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Is highly computer literate
- Is highly motivated and committed to achieving our vision
- Is very well organized and hardworking
- Is able to demonstrate flexibility
- Has a great sense of humour
If you are interested in finding out more, we’d love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if you need further information please contact me by email at: email@example.com and I will be pleased to get back to you.
Closing Date for applications: 7 December 2020
Interviews to take place: Thursday 10 December 2020
Start Date: ASAP
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
King William Street