Firstly, apologies if this message reaches you in error and I hope you're having a nice week!
Just wanted to get in touch and highlight a new opportunity below:
Software Developer - East Midlands (Hybrid) - GBP 50,000 - 60,000 DOE
The UK's leading utility consultants, continually transforming the way that businesses purchase, manage and reduce utility costs. Our client is constantly evolving and expanding, and this is your chance to join a close-knit passionate team on an exciting journey.
As a Software Developer, you will be collaborating with stakeholders and utilising .NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET and MVC to design, build, and maintain high-quality, scalable applications.
- Understanding stakeholders requirements and turn them into functional applications.
- Implementing security measures to safeguard data and systems' confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Addressing production issues promptly by debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving them.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in .NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET and related technologies.
- Creating clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Testing applications thoroughly to ensure that they meet functional requirements and quality standards.
- Offering technical support to end-users.
- Taking part in code reviews and providing feedback to peers.
- Extensive experience with .NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET, including building production-ready applications.
- Hands-on experience with MVC and RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Solid understanding of relational databases, including SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience developing cross-platform mobile applications using HTML5 and related technologies such as Cordova or Ionic.
- Experience integrating mobile applications with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ or Azure Event Grid.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Knowledge of Azure Active Directory or Auth0.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools such as Azure DevOps, GitLab, or Jenkins.
- Understanding of software security best practices and experience with implementing them.
- Familiarity with machine learning and AI technologies.
- Company sick pay
- Company enhanced maternity pay
- Holidays that increase to reward loyalty
- Health Cash Plan where our people can get money back on medical treatments like dental, optical and therapy
- Employee Assistance Programme – providing 24/7 helpline for all personal matters and access to telephone and online counselling
- Retail discount benefits – providing discounts/cashback on things you buy!
This role offers hybrid working. They have three offices based in the East Midlands area so you will need to be able to commute to all three when needed. Therefore, you will need to live and have the full right to work in the UK.To apply, please send your CV to this email and we will be in touch with more details.
Perhaps this isn't the right position for you, however, if you know someone who is looking for a similar position, please get them to contact me as we do offer a £200 referral voucher
for all successful candidates.
I look forward to hearing from you!