- Sun September 16 - Just gonna be doing homework
- Mon September 17 - Back to school after a great weekend i am excited to get this week started feeling good and refreshed!!!
- Thu September 20 - Project for mrs. golfin due!!!!!
- Wed July 10 - Summer
Today it is very important that when conducting an interview you use verbal and non verbal communication correctly. When you watch the news or talk shows you always see the host making eye contact, showing recognition of the other persons feelings, and using correct posture. It would also help for you to show enthusiasm when conducting the interview to show the other person that you care about what you are doing. It is also important to show confidence when conducting an interview so when your audience then see the interview they are trustworthy about the information they are receiving. Make sure you punctuate your words correctly so when asking your questions the person answering can understand and answer them to the best of their ability. Also when the person answers make sure to be not to be overly redundant on any complicated answers, and make necessiate questions where the person has to elaborate on their answer, don't make yes and no questions.Just obliterate any other thoughts and just focus on the interview, and articulate your thoughts properly. It would behoove you to take these important tips on conducting an interview with verbal and non verbal communication. You then could have a interview appealing to others.
Sometimes in life you are faced with difficult situations, and it kills you to do the right thing. Well, this was one of those times. I was in English class sitting in the back as usual. We were taking a test online, and there I saw my best friend in the front row cheating with the person behind them. I then had to decide if I was going to tell the teacher what was happening or decide to just pretend like I never saw anything. I decided to tell the teacher about the situation.
I decided to tell because it might be some minor consequences for the persons actions now that they have to face. But later on in life they might do the same thing again and have even bigger consequences. For instance, let's say I didn't tell on them for cheating now and later they cheat on a stanardized test the consequences would be greater. Hopefully, my decision will behoove them in the future. I will always have confidence in all the decisions I make.
1. Based on this week, how do you think the rest of the school year will be behavior wise?
2.What kind of fun activies will you and your classes be doing this year?
1. How have you enjoyed getting to know your new teachers, this first week of school?
2.What class do you feel will challenge you the most this year?
1. Has the office been very busy the first week of school?
2. Do you expect the office to be like this the whole year, or do you think things will eventually calm down?
1. For the first week of school were there any major disciplinary issues?
2.As everyone knows you work at Mac-arthur and Levey. Was it hectic running back and forth from two different schools on the first week of school?
1. Was it very busy in the counseling center the first week of school?
2. Do you expect it to be like this the rest of the year?
1. I always see you in the morning outside making sure children are properly dropped off. Do you think that overall it went pretty smoothly for the first week of school?
2. You also patrol the hallways and make sure everything is under control in the lunchroom. Did you have any major confrontations while doing these tasks?
1. What is your job in the kitchen?
2. Were there any difficulties with students not knowing things such as the lunchline procedures and putting in the student ID number?
1. Enthusisasm- Strong excitement or feelings. Michael showed alot of enthusiasm about sports.
2. Confidence- A relation of trust or intimacy. I have confidence that you will complete this important task.
3. Audience- A group of listeners or spectators. The audience clapped for me after my amazing performance.
4. Redundant- Exceeding what is neccessary or normal. My long speech was redundant.
5. Posture- The position or bearing of the body wether characteristic or assumed for a special purpose. When playing a musical instrument, you must have correct posture.
6. Necessiate- to make necessary or unavoidable. I had necessiate my bad attitide.
7. Obliterate- Remove completely from recognition or memory. I tried to obliterate my scary nightmare.
8. Articulation- The aspect of pronunciation that involves bringing articulatory organs together so as to shape the sounds of speech. My teacher told me I need to work on my articulation.
9. Behoove- To benifit, to be worthwhile. It would behoove you to do all your homework before watching tv.
10. Punctuate- To give emphasis or force to. I was very punctuate about the matter.
1. Personification -the attribution of a personal nature or character to inanimate objects or abstract notions. Ex. From reading about the talking animals I could tell the author liked using personification.
2. Sensory- of or pertaining to the senses or sensations. Ex. Our bodies have special sensory organs.
3. Furiously- full of fury, violent passion, or rage. Ex. She furiously stormed out the room.
4. Affectionate- showing, indicating, or characterized by affection or love. Ex. The mother was affectionate for the child.
5. Exhibition- an exhibiting, showing, or presenting to view. Ex. The talent exhibition of the competition was about to begin.
6. Enterprise- participation or engagement in projects. Ex. There was a lot of enterprise for this huge project.
7. Insignia- a distinguishing mark or sign of anything. Ex. A floral insignia rose on his cheeks.
8. Dungarees- overalls, work clothes, etc. of blue denim. Ex. My dungarees fit perfectly.
9. Invisibility- not visible; not perceptible by the eye. Ex. His invisibility powers saved a life.
10. Mysterious- full of, characterized by, or involving mystery. Ex. The look on his face was very mysterious.
1. Pandemonium- a wild uproar
The pandemonium in the classroom was a bit much.
2. Inferiority- state of being inferior
My inferiority to her made me upset.
3. Animation-animated quality, liveliness, vivacity, spirit
The amination on her face was exciting.
4. Meticulously- taking or showing extreme care about minute details
He meticulously studied for his test.
5. Anticipates-to realize beforehand
I anticipated the long wait in line.
6. Inarticulate-lacking the ability to express oneself
When I am mad I am very inarticulate.
7. Foreboding- a prediction
My foreboding statement made the audience burst with applause.
8. Jubilation- a feeling or the expression of joy or exultation
The jubilation only lasted for a little while.
9. Appalled- to fill or overcome with horror
I was appalled by a television show I saw tonight.
10. Requirement- that which is required
It was a requirement that I read 5 books and write an essay on them.