ESPN - Top Stories
ABC News - Entertainment
BBC World Service - Spanish
National Geographic News
Plain sticky notes
Last updated: March 9, 2010 by Ms. Baril
JOKE: What can clap without any hands??? (scroll down for answer)
DID YOU KNOW...that Jupiter's day is only 10 hours long????
T O D O
*get magnets for locker____ *get a RED pen_____ *start eating breakfast_____ *go to bed earlier_____ *bring a water bottle_____ *bring a healthy snack_____ *get fresh air_____
Q U O T E O F T H E W E E K
"If you think you can, you're right. If you think you can't, you're right." Author: Unknown
*** IMPORTANT DATES***
BAND CONCERT: Tower High School 7:00 pm Tues., March 9th HALF-DAY Wed., March 10th CONFERENCES: 12:30 - 3:30 5:30-8:30 Wed., March 10th EARLY RELEASE (?) Tues., March 16th ST. PATRICK'S DAY SOCIAL: (right after school until 4:30) Wed., March 17th DELAYED START: (9:20) Wed., March 31st ALL-SCHOOL PEP RALLY AND HALF-DAY: Thur. April 1st SPRING BREAK BEGINS: 11:00 am Thur., April 1st BACK TO SCHOOL: Mon., April 12th END OF 3rd QUARTER Fri., April 16th BEGINNING OF 4th QUARTER Mon., April 19th EARLY RELEASE (?) Tues., April 20th
DID YOU KNOW. . .pain travels faster than 300 feet per second???? OUCH!!
H O W T O C O N T A C T T E A M 2 T E A C H E R S
TEAM 2 VOICEMAIL / TEACHERS SUBJECTS ROOM HW HOTLINE E-MAIL Ms. C. Baril advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, math, science, social studies 208 439-4604 firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. D. Elliott advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, and science 209 439-4607 email@example.com Mrs. T. Giacona advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, and math 206 439-4605 firstname.lastname@example.org Mrs. H. Rice advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, and social studies 210 439-4609 email@example.com Mrs. J. Uhnavy advisory, social studies, creative expressions 708 439- firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM 2 SUPPORT STAFF: Ms. J. McFarlane principal Mr. T. Fillmore assistant principal Mrs. G. Holman counselor Mr. A. Koshko social worker Mrs. M.A. Burke speech pathologist Mr. D. Casaceli learning center
It's 8:00 pm. Do you know where your homework is???
NEWS & NOTES
If you have any cool websites to share, just write me a note. Ms. Baril l
Calendar (point to date for info)
- Fri October 31 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
- Thu October 23 - LAST DAY OF MEAP!!! HOORAY!!!
- Wed October 29 - LATE START IS CANCELLED - - REGULAR SCHOOL DAY!!!!
- Tue November 4 - ELECTION DAY -- FIRST DAY OF CAMP COPNECONIC
- Fri November 7 - LAST DAY AT CAMP
- Thu November 13 - PARENT - TEACHER CONFERENCES
- Thu November 27 - HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!
- Wed November 26 - HALF DAY FOR EVERYONE!!!
- Fri November 28 - NO SCHOOL!!!!!!
- Fri December 19 - LAST DAY BEFORE HOLIDAY BREAK!!!
- Mon December 22 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Tue December 23 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Wed December 24 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Thu December 25 - MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- Fri December 26 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Mon December 29 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Tue December 30 - HOLIDAY BREAK
- Wed December 31 - NEW YEAR'S EVE
- Thu January 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!
- Fri January 2 - STILL ON BREAK
- Mon January 5 - FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL
- Tue October 14 - MEAP BEGINS
- Mon October 13 - MEAP STARTS TOMORROW. GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AND EAT BREAKFAST!!!
- Fri February 13 - Hawaiian Day: Buy a lei for $1.00! Winter Break begins at 3:10pm.
- Wed February 11 - College Team T-Shirt Day
- Sat February 14 - WINTER BREAK
- Sun February 15 - WINTER BREAK
- Mon February 16 - WINTER BREAK
- Tue February 17 - WINTER BREAK
- Wed February 18 - WINTER BREAK
- Thu February 19 - WINTER BREAK
- Fri February 20 - WINTER BREAK
- Sun February 22 - WINTER BREAK ENDS TOMORROW ! GO TO BED EARLY!!!
- Sat February 21 - WINTER BREAK
- Mon February 23 - BACK TO SCHOOL!!
- Tue September 1 - REGISTRATION AND PICTURE DAY
- Mon September 7 - LABOR DAY - NO SCHOOL
- Tue September 8 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL (BUT ONLY A HALF DAY)
- Wed September 9 - BACK-TO-SCHOOL NIGHT (6-8pm)
- Fri September 18 - FIRST "FRIDAYS" (7-9PM)
- Mon September 14 - Team 2 goes to CAMP
- Fri September 25 - Team 2 goes to METRO BEACH
- Wed September 23 - DELAYED START (1st bell at 9:10am)
- Wed March 10 - HALF-DAY: CONFERENCES
- Wed March 31 - DELAYED START: 9:20
- Thu April 1 - PEP RALLY and SPRING BREAK BEGINS AT 11:00 AM.
- Mon April 12 - BACK TO SCHOOL
- Tue April 20 - EARLY RELEASE
- Mon April 19 - 4th AND FINAL QUARTER BEGINS
Plain sticky notes
TEAM 2 TEACHERS SUBJECTS ROOM VOICEMAIL E-MAIL Ms. Cathy Baril advisory, lang. arts, lit support, math, science, social studies 204 439- email@example.com Ms. Dana Elliott advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, science 208 439- firstname.lastname@example.org Mrs. Tara Giacona advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, math 206 439- email@example.com Mrs. Heidi Rice advisory, lang. arts, lit. support, social studies 210 439- firstname.lastname@example.org